Shame on you and your actions towards your country. How do you think that your country will improve by your open genocide against the Black Africans of your nation? We question if you are punishing the Black Africans of Darfur on purpose or if you are being forced to do this by your leader?
How would you feel if your children were being murdered or beaten? The tears in the people’s eyes should tell you the feelings of the people that have lived to see your cruelty, who are now in living in refugee camps. This is what happens to Black Africans that are forced from their homes in Darfur:
- The girls are grabbed and are forced to walk for 3 hours and then your friends rape them at night
- The villagers are shot/hit with guns and weapons
- The people often have to leave their belongings behind in order to escape
- The latrines in the camps are no more then four poles around a hole covered with plastic
- Mothers are separated from their children
- People’s lives have been taken away. For example, a herdsman could have all of his animals killed or stolen but animals are very important and are a big part of his life.
What will make you stop your absence of kindness? Open your eyes and you will see what you don’t want to happen to your family. If your relatives were put through this pain, wouldn’t you consider rethinking your actions and plea for mercy?
Is genocide your hobby?
Sleeping Beauty, SkippinFruitygirl, Drama Queen, Dance Star #1
Image retrieved from http://dusteye.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/janjawid.jpg on February 27, 2008.